At the Tri-State Cremation Center, we take great pride in providing unmatched Honesty, Value and Service to every one of our families we assist through the loss of a loved one. From time to time, folks wish to take the opportunity to thank us for the sincere and professional services we provide them. We have graciously created this page to not only allow the people who have used the Tri-State Cremation Center, along with some folks from our over 20 years of faithful service, the ability to express their satisfaction with us; but to also allow you, as a potential family to be served in the future when your need arises, the ability to read the kind firsthand comments we receive regularly. We would like to humbly thank all of our friends and families who have generously taken the time to say “Thank You” after experiencing the difference in Honesty, Value and Service we consistently make available. We would also like to thank all of our future families for trusting us to deliver, likewise, on the very simple idea that we can surely treat others as we would wish to be treated and still run a successful business. Thank You Very Much and May God Bless You All.
- Thank you so much for everything you have done for our family during this difficult time. We appreciate you being available when needed and being so understanding!
- Jason, you have such a crucial job and you probably do not get thanked often enough. Thank you for doing an excellent job for Sandy’s funeral. Special thanks for helping with the beautiful obituary. Many great comments on the article. We are incredibly grateful for you! Blessings always.
- Thank you for helping the Behnke family. You made it very easy in guiding us in the right direction. Hopefully your holidays were close to all of your special memories. God bless you, what you do for families, and for a great 2023.
- We sincerely appreciated your professionalism and kindness extended to our family. You made the process easy for us and guided us along the way. Many thanks and blessings to you!
- Thank you for all of your help, advice, sympathy and doing a wonderful job!!
- Jason, thank you for all your help and thoughtful care in dealing with my mom’s passing. You are so kind and we all appreciated your advice and expertise during this time. Thank you for all you did for us and for others. You are truly a gift that makes a difference.
- There are not enough words to tell you how wonderful you have been. You are an angel helping people – It is so wonderful having someone like you! Thanks for all your help and just being you!
- We cannot thank you enough! Everything went very smooth! We appreciate all you did for us! Grandpa would have been very happy!
- Thank you so much for all of your continued assistance, it’s making this difficult transition a little easier to navigate. May God continue to watch over and bless you and your family.
- Thank you so much for all you did for our family. What a wonderful obituary you wrote, I couldn’t have said it better. I can’t believe we got it all together in just 2 days. Pam would have been proud.
- When my husband, Ivan passed on October 12, 2021, Jason came to our home and I realized at that moment that he was an angel who came to carry my love directly into the arms of Jesus. Our house has a strange entryway for anything to go through the front door, even a gurney. I heard Jason explain to our hospice nurse that he will pick Ivan up and carry him out to the front porch. Jason gently picked Ivan up from the bed and laid my husband on the gurney and covered him with a beautiful blanket (most places do differently, but not Jason). At the moment, I was hearing a song through my mind called “To Carry Me Home.” Jason has a way of helping people get through the difficult times when their loved ones pass. Jason is truly the one, and only one, who understands our great needs. I recommend Jason, who is the owner and founder of the Tri-State Cremation Center, to anyone who is looking for a sincere servant.
- I can’t thank you enough for your kindness and love for our mother’s service. You helped make everything so easy when it was oh, so difficult to even imagine. Missing her is so much harder than I thought it would be, but God gave us helpers like you to make things so much more bearable. Thank you for your beautifully written obituary and all the prayers and kind words. We are thankful and grateful for everything you’ve done.
- Thank you for your wise and compassionate service in guiding our family during the process of honoring our father.
- From the moment you came the night our Mama passed, you have been such a light in a dark moment. Your caring and sympathetic ways allowed us to feel comfort in a moment we all dreaded. Our mother means so much to us and our daily lives, and you took care of her in the end in a way we deeply appreciated. We knew she was in caring hands. We are so blessed to have had you walk with us and guide us through her services. She would have liked you and that means so much. God put you exactly where you’re needed. God bless you always on every loving endeavor when you help another family.
- Jason, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate all you have done for our family at such a difficult time. You showed us so much love and compassion, you truly are a blessing to our family. Continue to do great work, I can’t tell you how much you are appreciated.
- We can’t tell you enough how much I and my family appreciate all you did to make Bob’s funeral service so beautiful and the military rites. Needless to say, with everything going on, I would have forgotten to ask all about it. God bless you and your family.
- We wanted to thank you for all of your guidance and preparation for our Dad’s service and internment. The day was perfect, just as he would have wanted it, and we know that is due in large part to you. You truly have a calling to do the work that you do, and we appreciate all that you did to take care of our Dad and us.
- Words cannot express how thankful we are for you. We appreciate everything that you did in our time of sorrow. You were an angel on earth, may God bless you.
- Just wanted to say how much you have helped me and my family with all of your support and compassion. I don’t know what we would have done if we did not have you helping us take care of “everything”!
- Thank you for everything you did for Dad and our family. Your service, professionalism, respectful ways, care and genuine concern for all of us – was so appreciated! From the day you “met” Dad, to yesterday’s service – Thank You! All went well, Dad, I am sure, enjoyed the day and tribute to him. I miss him – but can now talk to him ‘whenever”!
- I want to thank you for all the help you have given us. Words cannot express my gratitude. You made this difficult time less stressful so I could concentrate on what was really happening. It is still hard to grasp that he is actually gone, but he would have loved the Celebration of Life…it is just what he wanted. Thank you for making that happen. This whole process is such and whirlwind, but it is so nice to know that people like you are here to help guide us through it. Thank you again so much.
- Thanks so much for your kindness, guidance, and patience during our family’s time of loss. We felt your genuine concern and appreciate your help through this time.
- Thank you so very much for your kindness and your very caring support at a very difficult time. We appreciate your thoughtfulness; you were always there for advice and help, and we needed that.
- Thank you, once again, for your guidance through this emotional journey. Your ability to listen as you encourage families to share their feelings, your caring nature, and your genuine kindness, all combine to make you the perfect person for the job you have. Certainly, not everyone is capable of providing support to distraught families – much less doing it as well as you. We are grateful to have you there for us.
- The family of Mike Pluemer would like to thank Jason for his kind, caring and compassionate help. He was there during a time that I was lost. He gave me direction and helped to plan Mike’s cremation and Celebration of Life, while honoring all of Mike’s wishes. I may no have always know that Jason was just a step away, but he was. Mike would have been so pleased knowing that he was loved by so many. Again, I cannot express my appreciation. I hope that I too have the same kindness when I join Mike. Thank you so very much Jason!
- Thank you for helping us with our Celebration of Life. Many people have told us how perfect it was. Your help was invaluable and we needed you to help us think about what needed to be done.
- Jason, thank you for your goodness and generosity. Thanks much also for assisting our family during this difficult time and making the 1 day service seem so fitting.
- Thank you so much for all of your assistance following Dad’s passing. You helped to relieve our burden of preparations so that we could prepare ourselves for our Father’s final rest. We appreciate and will never forget your sensitivity and attention to details. I know we asked a lot of you to deliver a quick turnaround for a funeral only after a couple of days, but you never said never and had everything ready for us. For that we are forever grateful.
- Sometimes one cannot express the appreciation of another one’s deeds. I hope you know that myself and my family found great comfort in your help and words. Bless you.
- Thank you very much for all your help. Your kindness and guidance was very much appreciated. You made a difficult situation much easier.
- Jason was amazingly professional and compassionate throughout the whole process of my father’s death. From early planning through his death, and the celebration of life, he was there as support through the whole process. He is an amazing man with incredible talents and Dubuque is lucky to have his presence. There are no words to express our gratitude.
- We would like to thank you for your not only professional, but compassionate care for us and our family. This was truly the hardest thing we have had to do. We shouldn’t have to bury our child. You made that journey easier with your help. We wish you well and thank you again for your help.
- Words cannot express the sincere gratitude for all that you have done to help us transition through a difficult time. She would have been smiling the entire time during her beautiful Celebration of Life, even on a miserable day outside. Thank you again.
- Jason is such a caring and compassionate person. We could not have asked for a better business to work with during such a difficult time. Jason understood just what our family needed, and offered professionalism in a warm, friendly manner. My family highly recommends him, and his nurturing, very fairly priced services. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+
- Jason was so sweet and caring. Also very down to earth and funny. He helped me feel comfortable in the saddest situation I’ve ever faced. From start to finish, nothing but professionalism and heart. Would recommend his services to anyone.
- The family of Harvey Breiner can’t thank you enough for the wonderful joy you did for us. You made the process so easy by taking care of everything at a time when most of us aren’t thinking clearly. We wish you the best of luck with your new business. We’re sure you’ll do wonderful.
- Jason was a funeral director at a funeral home where I worked in the office. He was always very professional, kind, caring and a real joy to work with!
- Jason has helped my family through a few passings. We could not have asked for a more caring and compassionate person to help us navigate these tough times. I highly recommend Jason’s services.
- Jason is an experienced, kind and compassionate funeral director who truly feels his purpose here on earth is to serve others during one of the hardest times in their life.
- Jason is the go to expert in the field. He’s a very caring individual and made a good experience out of a tough time in life handling the final details of my father’s passing.
- Jason has provided funeral and cremation services for numerous family members and friends throughout the years. His compassion, empathy, professionalism, fairness in financial areas, supportive nature, and availability certainly lifts his service to the utmost top of the line. Our family can’t thank him enough for how he has touched and supported our lives during loss and grief. We highly recommend his services to all. Thank you, Jason
- Jason helped me and my siblings when Dad passed years ago. He helped us through a difficult time. Always helpful and sincere. We still appreciate all he did for us and I would highly recommend the Tri-State Cremation Center.
- I work as a nurse in the Dubuque area, and I have worked with Jason countless times in a professional, as well as a personal capacity. He is one of the most compassionate, honest men in the business. He is a tireless advocate for families during some of the most difficult times in their lives. I am grateful that he will now be able to offer this service to the area, and I would recommend him to anyone. Good luck Jason and God bless!!
- Organized service delivered with a personable touch.
- Jason has been helping the community for years and has helped with many of my family members and friends. He and his family are personal friends of ours and we are proud to see him start his own business to provide compassionate service!